9.21.2012

Double Shot: Everything but the

Still in inspiration searching mode currently. I have a location and some thoughts percolating but I'm trying to round it out. So far, it's really just one character in my head who isn't even a key to the main, to be determined, conflict.

And a wrench in the system: I've lost one of my actors. I mean, to be honest, it's not a big wrench as I don't have a single word of actual script written down yet. The director has offered to step in as the fourth in the cast in case I need him. So, this means I get to decide if I want a three person script or a four. Decisions, decisions.

In other news, it pays to have incredibly intelligent friends.
Text from my friend Jordan: "Have you looked at preraphealite paintings for lust? It's interesting to see how they depict the human form in a way that is both sexual and not."
And that went immediately onto my list of places to look for inspiration.

There has been a bit of a search change though. Actually expansion is a better word for it. The topic has expanded from sexual to money. Because after all, money makes the world go around. (Thanks Liza.)

Edit (10:11): Greed has more to do with money...duh. Although, it'll probably still appear in my play. So...there's that.

Ten hours left. Coffee is happening...NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment