9.22.2012

Double Shot: Now it's up to everyone else.

4:41 a.m. - Double Shot Script submitted.
After having just searched through my email (really unnecessarily at almost 5:00 a.m. because I was only searching for my own satisfaction), I can happily confirm that that is a whole 18 minutes earlier than my submission time last year so go me...I guess? Although, I believe the actual "hunker down and write" start time this year, despite not watching a full three hour movie for inspiration like I did last year, was about the same as last year. Oh well. You win some, you lose some and then you go to bed.

And after all of this, the good news is that I didn't fall victim to the sophomore slump...insomuch as I did get a script written and sent. At 5:00 a.m., I don't think you can rightfully tell anything about a script you've just written so...I'm going to leave the speculation about its level of decency until I wake up tomorrow (today).

Thanks for hanging out with me on this coffee induced, sleep deprived, delirious journey for the last ten hours. And special thanks to Emily, Amalia, and Chris who, in the end, inspired me more than scouring Pinterest, listening to a ton of lusty songs, and one completely false started script.

Good luck actors, directors, tech people, etc.
Onward!


No comments:

Post a Comment