9.21.2012

Double Shot: Year Two

I'm using Double Shot as a reason to get back into my blogging because, as you all know, it's been too long. And also, I'll need a way to procrastinate.

To begin--
I will be perfectly honest. I'm worried about the sophomore slump with this one. Keep that in mind.

To continue--
Here is my list of things you need to be successful with double shot:
1. A dinner of Macaroni & Cheese (the Annie's bunny shapes) and chicken nuggets
2. Coconut water
3. Coffee
4. Loaded Baked Potato chips
5. Chocolate covered almonds
6. Pocky
7. Coca-Cola gummies
8. Raspberries
and if things get really desperate...
9. Liquor and/or wine

Notice it's all food and all in hopes of staying awake through the night.

My next post? THE THEME. And more procrastination in talking about how to successfully write this ten minute script in 11 hours.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment